Marketing by industry?
Hard Earned Industry Marketing Insights & Skills.
Getting your comeuppance is gonna happen, but learn.
Don’t confuse different views with negative motives.
Praising easy achievements ain’t sustainable.
Being agreeable is not the same as helping.
If you listen to comprehend, that’s collaborating.
Our industry marketing is top shelf.
Loss Risk invests in companies we believe in. If your company isn’t genuinely committed to success, we’ll be the only ones with skin in the game. That’s unacceptable to our business model and should be to yours.
Loss Risk Think Tank
- Walks away from more opportunities than they accept.
- Looks at initial discussion as critical interviews.
- Prepares diligently to learn your business operations.
- Identifies required expertise after deep discovery.
- Respectfully refuses to proceed with bad practices.
- Tackles mundane tasks to remove impediments to success.
- Implements industry standard and scalable solutions.
- Insists on measuring agreed upon & impactful KPIs only.
- Leads company towards independent & repeatable processes.
- Engagement ends with goals met and SOPs for onboarding.
- Maintains relationship and availability for audits.
Jaded Agency Loop
- Has rarely found a prospect they wouldn’t present an SOW.
- Sees initial meeting as drab step to close deal.
- Had a playbook template ready to launch before you met.
- Delegates to payroll cogs despite qualifications.
- Doesn’t push back if you insist on doing things your way.
- Will skip difficult steps to get short term quick wins.
- Leverages proprietary tools and processes to their benefit.
- Wastes time focused on evolving vanity metrics, not ROI.
- Keeping your account is prioritized over your independence.
- Builds internal connections to advocate extending contract.
- You return to old habits without documentation.